Alaska / is this it?

We want you to know how deeply we have been lifting you up before the Lord these past days. Your raw honesty and trust in God, even in the midst of such overwhelming trials, have moved our hearts. We have prayed specifically for your rent to be covered, for your car to be restored or replaced so you can work, and for God to open doors of provision that no man can shut. We have also stood in the gap for reconciliation with your wife, asking the Lord to soften hearts and bring healing where there has been brokenness. Most of all, we have asked God to remind you of His nearness—that even in exhaustion, He is holding you, and His grace is sufficient for this moment.

If God has moved in any of these areas, we would be so encouraged to hear how He has answered. Your testimony could strengthen others who are walking through similar valleys. If, however, the weight still feels unbearable and the answers seem distant, please do not hesitate to post again. We are here to keep standing with you, to keep knocking on heaven’s door on your behalf, and to remind you that you are not alone. The same God who parted the Red Sea and raised Jesus from the dead is still at work in your life, even when the path is unclear.

We continue to pray that the Lord would give you supernatural strength, wisdom for each step, and a fresh revelation of His love. May He surround you with His peace that surpasses understanding and lead you into a season of breakthrough. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I need more prayers as my time in Alaska is drawing to a close. Whenever I request prayers, I always feel the need to go back and detail all the events that brought me to this point. I fear some have not heard the story and...
Replies
11
Views
227
There is power in prayer (James 5:15)! The Bible teaches us to pray. So, I am here, requesting prayers. In August 2022, while I was 5000 miles away, my wife hired an attorney and went to court claiming I stole my sons and took them across state lines to Texas. She was given permission to go...
Replies
10
Views
218
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom