Admission

  • Thread starter Thread starter Itoro Francis Enoh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Itoro Francis Enoh

Guest
pls pray dat God should help me gain Admission into university, I have written JAMB for ### times now ever since I finished secondary school, pls help me with dis prayer point am nt getting younger
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Dear lord our father I pray for ### and his desire to gain admissions into the university, I pray that god grants his pray.

In Jesus name I pray
 
thanks for ur concern, God will bless ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are travelling tomorrow (###) and there is this huge threat of flights being cancelled due to the middle east crisis. Please pray our flights go smooth and we leave the country as it is for university admission of our son. The other aspect is we really wish a miracle that he gets accepted for...
Replies
11
Views
141
Need my both the sons to get admission to 8th STD and 11th STD and should go to school without any issue . Since my first left the school last year and need to join again Need blessing of lord Jesus, please pray for my both the sons ### and ###
Replies
7
Views
118
Pray for my Son ### to get admission in school he is having speech delay to speak soon and become normal like other childrens I beg you all to pray 😭😭😭😭
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom