Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
This week is critical. I still have no car, no money to get car fixed, much less money for a down payment on a car. I made it to my ###th birthday, but in all honesty, by next week, I could lose my motel room (especially since they raised the summer rates by more than $### a week), my storage...
There is power in prayer (James 5:16).
I need your prayers. I really do.
Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate.
Right now, I just...
As you may recall, I have been suffering from jaw pain and intense jaw movement since 2017. I went to a dental specialist about two months ago. She wanted input from a neurologist. However, for reasons I will never truly fathom, the neurologist's office would not honor her referral. I finally...