A Prayer For Guidance & Patience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marisa66
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marisa66

Guest
I feel so blessed and so very grateful for my employment and that I have been able to hold it down for many years now. A lot is going on with our company, work has slowed down dramatically and I have been unfulfilled in my position and also feeling very anxious that changes are coming. I pray that the changes are good ones, and that no one will be let go. I pray to God that you lead me to where you want me to be to continue to provide for myself and my family. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Dear ###

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Let’s Pray…Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will bless my family especially Me, Myself, and I. I plead the blood of Jesus over all our lives. God bind the spirit of strife and division. Save, deliver, sanctify, set free and set apart each member of my family (including myself) for the glory of God. Make us all fit for the Master’s Use. Let Peace, Love, Joy, Hope, Faith, Excellent Health, Holiness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Protection and Prosperity rest in each of our homes. Make our family whole in You Christ Jesus. May we all come to know You, Love You, and Obey You. Let our lives be shaped by the Word of God. And all that I have asked You God in Jesus name in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It !!!

Pass This On To All Of Your Family Members…There is So Much Power When Family Pray For Family.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a girl I have a lot of strong feelings towards but I don't think it could lead to a God honouring relationship. Please pray that I can have my eyes opened expediently, that I can see God's guidance, that I can seek God's guidance, that I can handle myself in a way that is honouring to...
Replies
9
Views
98
My landlord just informed me that I will have to move. I am ### and take care of my ### year old nephew. We don't have much family to rely on and my resources are very limited. Please pray that we find another comfortable place to live where I continue to give my nephew some stability and...
Replies
9
Views
328
Please pray for me as I navigate what may be my new Church (SSPX). It is new to me totally, I have few friends there, and would like to understand if this is what YHWH wants of me. I would also really appreciate prayer for a casual job I've just applied for, I hope to get it. I also ask that you...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom