A New Video for Yeshuah's Birthday

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I will be posting this in 3 languages. This is the same file with the link that is online. I apologize as I do not have the best tools, an old phone, a shakey hand, but I did the best I could. Cheers.

English Version

Spanish Version

Italian Version

To be posted Tomorrow

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
If you want to future-proof your marriage, then this article is essential. Whether you are newly married, about to get married, or have been married for 20 years, this video is going to help you know how to stay married. Now, there are no guarantees. But I will teach you tips today to improve...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you are trying to figure out how to save a marriage on the brink of divorce, then this is the information for you. At Marriage Helper, we have worked with 1000s upon 1000s of marriages to help situations just like yours. The majority of people who come to us are those where their spouse...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Do you want to divorce, but you haven’t told your spouse yet? Maybe you’re just waiting for the perfect moment to present it to them to where it prevents any more damage to the relationship. Or perhaps you’re plotting the best way to throw it in their face because you feel fed up with their...
Replies
Views
  • Article
3 Reasons Why Christmas is the Best Holiday In this blog post, I want to talk about the meaning of Jesus’ birth, the moment when God came into a world full of deep sorrow that really needed a savior. He is the source of great joy that we celebrate. To make Christmas the best holiday, you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom