A New Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord thank you for who you are and all that you do. For waking me this morning with brand new grace and Mercy. And for providing me with my daily bread. I am asking you to bless me with a career that I love so that I can purchase my home and a new vehicle. And also allow me to maintain it...
Replies
7
Views
269
Life in I get a vehicle I really don’t car anymore what it is my hearts desires dreams come true were ripped apart to much today were ripped up about the Dodge Charger 🔌 a bunch of areas now flip it greatlyyyy…A miracle however just a clean 🧼 good condition vehicle in good running ac heat...
Replies
11
Views
215
Please stand in Prayer with Me for A Mother who lost all four of Her Children due to a House fire. She is also fighting for her, She doesn't even know ALL of Her children are deceased. Please pray for Her Husband as well. In JESUS NAME. I WAS BAPTIZED AS A CHILD IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND...
Replies
14
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom