A Miracle and Prayers Answered

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this heavy season. Your honesty about the weight of family struggles, the exhaustion of waiting, and the honest questions of the heart touched us deeply. We prayed that the Lord would remind you of His nearness even in the silence, that He would wrap you in the same grace and mercy that have carried you through dark times before.

If the Lord has moved in your family’s situation—if there has been even a small breakthrough, a moment of healing, or a quiet strength you didn’t think you had—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can lift our voices together in thanksgiving.

If the burden still feels just as heavy and the answers still seem distant, we want to keep standing with you. Please post this request again as a new prayer need, and we will continue to intercede, believing that the God who hears also answers in His perfect timing.

May the Lord draw near to you as you draw near to Him. May He quiet your heart with His love, renew your hope, and remind you that you are not alone in this. May He bring the miracle you’re seeking—not just for your family, but in your own spirit as well. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you. I went through the interview process and I pray I get the position and a salary increase. I pray that you come into my children, grandchildren, and ###'s life, guide them, move them in the right direction, keep them safe, healthy, and out of trouble. I pray my daughter ### and...
Replies
12
Views
216
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### remain safe, free from jail, change his ways, stop smoking marijuana, find a job and become a good role model. Lord come into his life guide him and bless him. I pray no warrant be put out for ### arrest. I pray my grandson ### stop partying , go back to...
Replies
12
Views
186
Thank you, Lord. I pray to get through this rough storm. Lord, you know my story and my struggles of what I'm going through. I pray that you will answer. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,878
Members
650,092
Latest member
Braeldale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom