10 Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
I wanted to share this plaque I bought for myself today when I finished my Christmas Shopping I thought that it would be a great message to share. God Bless

10 Things GOD Wants You To Remember

I am here for you.

I love you.

I believe in you. 

I will not fail you. 

I will be with you. 

I will provide for you. 

I will bless you. 

I will give you rest. 

I will strengthen you. 

I will answer you. 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

and praising God, he went with Peter and John into the temple. All the people saw him walking and praising God. They recognized him as the man who used to sit and beg at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, and they were amazed and astonished at what had happened to him. As the man who had been...
Replies
7
Views
211
Praise and Continued Prayer Regarding 🕊️Video Time w/Descendent: Love Edifies, 1 Cor 8:1, Holy Spirit Edifies Youth, 1 Cor 14:1-3, even Mother, Yet Out of Love Jesus Convicts through The Holy Spirit of Ongoing Sin, "I say these things so that you may be SAVED," John 5:34, John 16:1, Jn 16:18...
Replies
11
Views
202
Continued Praise and Prayer Regarding 🕊️Video Time w/Descendent: Love Edifies, 1 Cor 8:1, Holy Spirit Edifies Youth, 1 Cor 14:1-3, even Mother, Yet Out of Love Jesus Convicts through The Holy Spirit of Ongoing Sin, "I say these things so that you may be SAVED," John 5:34, John 16:1, Jn 16:18...
Replies
12
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom