Prayer Request For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnw777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dnw777

Guest
Please pray for:

healing for both my parents in their bodies and for God's peace to be upon them.

healing for my two brothers in their bodies and for peace in their mind.

Salvation for all my family members.

### for God's peace, provision, favor, wisdom, and healing in her life and family.

God's favor, guidance, and direction for my life.

Wisdom in my life and closer walk with God.

Provision for my finances—in need of prayer for a financial miracle and breakthrough for a very dire and urgent need in my life.

unspoken request.
 
Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name that You will honor this prayer request. Save my family members that stand in need of salvation. Heal those in my family that stand in need of healing. Bless me Lord Jesus with love, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, healing in every area of my life, and great favor from God. Guide and direct my foot steps. Supply all my need. Don't let there be any lack in my life. And all that I have asked You God in Jesus' name to do for me and my family, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer for me. In Jesus Name I pray.
 
Lord I pray to honor and answer the prayer of my ### for the salvation of his family. For their healings of whatever sickness they have in their body. Lord I pray for breakthroughs in his finances. Lord I ask for your guidance, direction and continue to give him the wisdom and knowledge as he walk closer with you. In Jesus mighty name I pray Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
169
Please keep me in your prayers. I am so sick at the moment, suffering from severe, ongoing migraines, and I have vomited many times. I am really not feeling well. I also have so much on my plate—interviews, assignments, work commitments, and many other things that need my attention. On top of...
Replies
12
Views
171
Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom