FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Praying for you. May God meet you at the point of your need. Amen
Praying for you. May God meet you at the point of your need. Amen
Amen
Dear Lord,
Offload the burden of financial insufficiency in my life.
I need to pay off my tuition but no money and my admission will be cancelled next Friday following my failure to complete payment in time.
Amen
 
Dear Lord,
Offload the burden of financial insufficiency in my life.
I need to pay off my tuition but no money and my admission will be cancelled next Friday following my failure to complete payment in time.
May God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory. Please I request you continue to pray for God in Faith. You shall see his Glory. He never leave you, nor fail you. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
143
Father God, I ask in Jesus name for this next step in the truck repair to be fully paid for today. Father God, we are taking the truck in this morning to have the last part of the engine repair done today, and I come before Your Throne of Grace, Mercy and Provision asking for a way to be made to...
Replies
10
Views
234
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom