Believing

Anonymous

Beloved of All
HA! HAVE MERCY LORD! The same ones who said you would not make it and your children would not make it are about to see that THE MOST HIGH IS YOUR GOD! They laughed at you. Mocked and scorned you and refused to help you when they could although you were always there for them. God is about to do some things in your life that no man can get the credit for. You will now realize that is why when you asked them, they said they could not give you. When you got the courage to go to the bank, they turned down your loan. When you tried to get a second job, no door would open. Because now, God is about to SHOW UP and ONLY GOD will get the glory for your entire STORY! ITS ALREADY DONE!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am believing that I will win the lottery Powerball I know some are against this but do believe that I am going to win it
Replies
9
Views
99
I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
154
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
5
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,096
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom