Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Heal My Father

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Posted February 20, 2012 - 4:55 AM

Pray for healing my dad's disease and release his oedema due to his cancer disease. Keeping him rely on God and not in pain. Let holly spirit stay with him always and let him to got the nutrition which is enough to maintain his life and improved his liver and rename function. Also no more tea color urine and his urine colour becomes normal. Keeping him under treated by traditional Chinese medicine. Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,956 posts

Posted February 20, 2012 - 4:55 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted February 20, 2012 - 5:04 AM

Dear Lord, please remove the cancer from this man. Father, heal him in the name of Jesus! Let all him bodily functions return to normal. Let him live with joy and peace in his heart. I ask this through your son, Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Spirit, amen

Posted February 20, 2012 - 5:21 AM

im praying

#5 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted February 20, 2012 - 8:27 AM

Father heal this father for this daughter that she may rest in here spirit and mind and continue to serve you as Lord and Savior, amen.

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,466 posts

Posted February 21, 2012 - 12:13 PM

Your prayer request has been lifted up to God in Jesus’ name. May God honor your prayer request according to His will.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: For I know My plans I have for you My child, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11

Job 36:11(KJV)…If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

#7 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted February 21, 2012 - 1:58 PM

Lord heal. Amen!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies