Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord Please Bless Me With A Job

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 kimberlyja_*guest*

kimberlyja_*guest*

Posted February 12, 2012 - 12:04 AM

Dear God thank you for all the years of employment thru out my lifetime.Thank you for providing for my needs as you promised in your word.I need you to bless me father as in Psalms 115;12-16 Father I need a job a good paying hourly job in a safe enviroment in a good location.Father I need to be able to pay my bills on time.I need to be a good helpmate to my husband as you have instructed me to do in your word.I come before you at this time and ask for you to bless me with a job I need you again father,may your will not mine be done over my finacial and employment situation.In Jesus name I humble pray an wait in expectance on you Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,035 posts

Posted February 12, 2012 - 12:04 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted February 12, 2012 - 12:11 AM

Dear Lord Jesus today we pray for Kimberlyja your daughter who is looking for a job that will fulfill all her needs and which will help her pay her bills. Bless her Jesus with the job that she needs so that she may continue to praise and be a living testimony in Christ. AMEN.

#4 bharat shah_*guest*

bharat shah_*guest*

Posted February 12, 2012 - 12:28 AM

God, please help Kimberlyja find an even better job than she asks for. Please help her Lord. Amen.

#5 Angeline

Angeline
  • 6,652 posts

Posted February 12, 2012 - 1:37 AM

Lord, I pray You hear this sister's request. May she be blessed with a good employment. In Jesus Name. amen

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,643 posts

Posted February 12, 2012 - 8:22 AM

I have prayed. I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God for your life. Keep your focus on God and stay prayerful.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Lay Your Hands Upon Me. Bless me with the spirit, attitude, and wisdom of Joshua. That same spirit of obedience to You, faith in You and Your Word, trusting You, and courage in spite of the spirit of fear trying to conquer him that Joshua had let it rest upon me and within me. Bless me with the spirit and the heart of Joshua. Bless me with that spirit of excellence. God as You were with Joshua Lord please be with me. Let Your presence always dwell with me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#7 kimberlyja_*guest*

kimberlyja_*guest*

Posted February 12, 2012 - 12:51 PM

Thanks so much for your comments and encouraging prayers.

kimieja

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies