Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Return Of Loved One

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 tyrellb1_*guest*

tyrellb1_*guest*

Posted February 11, 2012 - 6:06 PM

Please pray that my husband, Robert Mitchell Boughan, will find his way back to the Lord, that He will soften his heart so that he can give and receive forgiveness and help him to understand that he is committing adultery in the eyes of God. Please pray that his eyes will be opened to the Jezebel spirit for what she truly is, a harbinger of doom and destruction for him in the form of a younger, deceitfully pliant woman. Please pray for me that God will help me by working out this anger, hurt, and resentment that I feel and lift it up off my spirit in Jesus Holy name I pray, Dear God, You who are so Worthy, please hear my cry and save him and bring him back to me...we have been together for 24 years fully half his life! Thank you and God bless you for your prayers on my & my husbands behalf.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,292 posts

Posted February 11, 2012 - 6:06 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted February 11, 2012 - 7:36 PM

Father please set this person straight into the family life. Amen.

#4 flora

flora
  • 8,059 posts

Posted February 11, 2012 - 9:54 PM

I have prayed

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies