Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God To Restore Our Marriage And Change My Wifes Heart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 rjones_*guest*

rjones_*guest*

Posted February 08, 2012 - 3:42 AM

need interessory prayer tonight. my wife and I have been living apart for 4yrs. we arent divorced yet. Im tired of praying God is silent. he must want divorce. thats were its going because she wont reconcille with me but wants to be friends and live apart with fixing the marriage. the kids think theres hope when its a lie. they pray to God to bring mom and dad back but its sad. I give up. I have turned to God, but I wont care for her anymore.. I cant.... we live 10min apart but so far apart I dont know her please pray
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Precious

Precious
  • 149 posts

Posted February 08, 2012 - 4:41 AM

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRES AND GIVE YOU TESTIMONIES SOONER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted February 08, 2012 - 4:45 AM

Father heal this marriage and break the wall of separation in Jesus name. We plead the blood of Jesus upon this couple, Lord have mercy and grant them a second chance at marriage, rebuild this home with Your love, our loving Father. We rebuke every spirit that divides this family and call upon Your ministry of reconciliation to take effect now in Jesus name. Grant Jones strength and hope that You are at work to perfect this marriage, cause him to trust in You and to have faith that this marriage is healed in Jesus name...amen

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 138,175 posts

Posted February 08, 2012 - 10:42 AM

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. May God bless You with the desires of your heart. May God’s perfect will be done in your life.

#5 Eugene

Eugene
  • 2,783 posts

Posted February 08, 2012 - 11:59 AM

For as we share abundatly in Christ sufferings, so through Christ we share abudatly in comfort too
Try
http://rejoiceministries.com/

Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ- now I commed you to God and to the word of his grace which is able to build you up.
blessed be God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of all mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our afflictions, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, whith the comfort with which we ourselves were comforted by God.
And how great is the inward tranquility of Gods church.
Even when opposed and persecuted, she has a peace within the world can never give, and which therefore, it cannot take away. The peace of God which passes all understanding keeps the hearts and minds of Gods people.
(This is from the ministry haus-barnabas, where I used to serve)

Posted February 08, 2012 - 12:04 PM

God please come into their lives and mend their relationship. Show your face to them and fill their lives with love and mercy, answer this prayer, that we all get answers to the desires of our hearts. Help their children cope with what they're going through, and however it be done, please Lord, repair their marriage. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies