Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please Answer My Prayer Lord For Marriage Now With D

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 girlwithaheart3_*guest*

girlwithaheart3_*guest*

Posted February 07, 2012 - 1:34 PM

Lord please answer my prayer and all our prayers today in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, with our faith as small as a mustard seed. Please Lord bless my finances now with a job offer today, for your will in my life and my kids. Lord please soften my boyfriends heart. Prayer warries, please pray in agreement my boyfriends heart is softened, he misses me & loves me more than ever & ASKS me to marry him now. Please pray in agreement that we have a great week & weekend together & that he falls more in love with me each day, please pray for marriage & for him not to break up with me & for him to change his heart now for marriage
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted February 08, 2012 - 4:53 AM

Dear Lord, please show favor on this couple. Father bless them with love and a good understanding of each other, so this marriage will work. Father please keep them from the world, and let not anything come between them. Bless them with health and prosperity. I ask this through your son, Jesus Christ, amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies