Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

My Marital Home , Please Remember Us In Your Prayers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Precious

Precious
  • 149 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 9:04 AM

I APPRECIATES GOD ALMIGHTY FOR TRANSFORMING MY HUSBAND AND OUR MARRIAGE. PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER US IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS THAT GOD SHOULD PLEASE COMPLETE THE GOOD WORK THAT HE HAS STARTED IN MY HUSBAND AND OUR MARRIAGE. ALSO, GOD SHOULD PLEASE GIVE ME NUMEROUS REASONS TO BE HAPPY AND TESTIMONIES ABOUT MY HUSBAND AND OUR MARRIAGE AS LONG AS WE LIVE. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SPIRITUAL UPGRADING. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS .
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Intercessor

Intercessor
  • 1,763 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 9:09 AM

Father, I thank you for every good and perfect gift which comes to us in Christ, who came from above, in Jesus Name.
  • Precious Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 WOG_*guest*

WOG_*guest*

Posted January 27, 2012 - 10:14 AM

Father God, thank you for making marriages honorable before all. Let this union continue to dwell in your safety in Jesus Name!

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,376 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 10:29 AM

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. I pray God’s perfect will be done in Jesus’ name.

Read On…

My Friend, never judge life by one difficult season. Keep Your Focus on God. Endure. Stay Steadfast. God has great plans for your life. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future (Jer. 29:11).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, that I don't give up in my winter season. Help me, make me fight the good fight of faith so that I may witness the promise of spring, beauty of summer, and the fulfillment of all. Help me to endure, stay steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. Encourage me to continue on to the end so that I will fulfill the plans that You Lord Jesus have for my life. Though it all help me keep my attitude right. Let my attitude be a refection of You Living in my life. Let me exemplify an attitude of praise, peace, faith, hope, love, joy, strength, and victory. And my Lord please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Help us all to endure until the end. Let this be our song, "We fought a good fight, we kept the faith, and we finish our course." Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Read On....

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to
judge Things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, In turn, to go
and look at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in
summer and the youngest son in the fall. When they had all gone and
come back, he called them together to describe what they had seen. The
first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son
said no it was covered with green buds and full of promise. The third son
disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so sweet and
looked so beautiful, it was the most Graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping
with fruit, full of life and fulfillment. The man then explained to his sons
that they were all right, because they had each seen but only one season
in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a Person, by only one
season; and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and
love that come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all
the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the Promise of your spring,
the beauty of your summer and the fulfillment of your fall. Don't let the
pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest. Don't judge life by one
difficult season. Endure. Stay Steadfast. Continue On to the end and
fulfill the plans God has for your life.
  • Precious Thanked This

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,376 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 1:56 PM

Child of God,

I am sending this to everyone. Why? Because I want the best for you...Please pass this message on.

Let’s Pray: God You alone are worthy of all glory. You alone are the source of life and You are the source of my life and everything I need. God I ask in Jesus’ name, supply all my need according to Your riches and glory. God teach me how to live and maintain a lifestyle of purity. Lord reveal to me any areas in my life that I have allowed the enemy access by not living according to Your Word. Lord show me how to close the door to the enemy of my soul. Bless me with the strategy to defeat the schemes, devices, and tools the devil tries to use against me and my love ones. Give me Your battle plan to come against the enemy’s attacks. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. May we all be fully armed to fight in victory. We have the victory in Christ Jesus. Amen!

When a person does not mature in his faith it limits how God use them. The enemy of God is battling for your heart, mind, body, and soul. He is battling for your very life; this includes your family (mate & children) and your ministry. He does not want you to grow or to help others. Don’t give the enemy access to your life. We can give the enemy access into our lives and homes in so many ways. One way is by not taking God at His Word. You must become a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. You have got to pray and seek God’s face for whatever you need and want. God is your source.

To those of you in the charismatic movement (Spirit Full, Pentecostal, Full Gospel, Non Denominational) stop letting people speak into your life who are living in sin (hidden or non-hidden). Let me break this down to you like a fraction. Why would you listen to someone who is not listening to God? Just as they have closed their ears to God you need to close your ears to them. When they speak error into your life, you are giving the enemy access into your life by receiving the false prophecy. Enough said!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: You deny (refuse, decline, reject) the enemy access into your life and home by living a Lifestyle of Purity unto God!
  • Precious Thanked This

#6 rainbow

rainbow
  • 382 posts

Posted January 28, 2012 - 6:02 AM

• O spirit of life that raised up Jesus from the Deal, breathe life into my marriage.
  • O Lord open the heavens unto my marriage today in the mighty name of Jesus.
  • Father Lord I bring my dreamlife before you.
  • Every dark river of marital distress flowing to me from my parents home dry up in the name of Jesus.
  • Every family spirit assigned to wreck my marriage, I bind you to each other and dispatch you to the pit of fire in JN.
  • Every ancestral spirit assigned to wreck my marriages i bind you to each other and dispatch you to the pit of fire in JN>
  • I break and loose my marriage from every witchcraft domination and control in JN.
  • Every marine property working to destroy my marriage catch fire and burn to ashes in JN.
  • O God arise and decorate my marriage with your Glory in JN
  • Amen
Elisha Goodman

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies