Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Physical Healing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 dee140_*guest*

dee140_*guest*

Posted January 26, 2012 - 9:15 PM

please pray for my mother Ameriga Smith's healing from C diff infection and diaharrea. please pray for my mothers healing to maintain normal blood pressure and normal heart rate & normal potassium. pray for my mothers healing from asthma, wheezing & copd, pray for my mothers healing from blackening out spells and dehydration. pray for my mothers healing to keep from going in and out of the hospital
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 JESUS IS MY FATHER

JESUS IS MY FATHER
  • 75 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 9:21 PM

my Dear Almightly God Pls bless our Mother In ur Name wash her full body with ur Blood and make ur child to get Full Fill in ur blessing and make her to breath well and stop her in going to hospital ur the doctor bless and make her to cure!!!Dont worry god will cure our Mother!!!!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 10:38 PM

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Lord, I ask You to have mercy on this dear lady and heal her of the infection, diaharrea, asthma, copd, blackouts, dehydration, heart and any other problems. Help her to be able to maintain a normal blood prssure and heart rate. Physical, mental and spiritual healing has been provided for us in the atonement. Lord, Forgive this lady of her sins and let Your healing power be released into her life and deliver her from her problems. You are the Lord that heals us (Ex. 15:26)We thank You for this benefit that is available to us through faith in Christ and what he has accomplished for us on the cross. May this dear lady become a recipient of Your healing power and be made whole. May she receive full pardon for her sins as she confesses them and renounces them, that she may receive the promise of healing in her body. Help her to stay close to Jesus so that she may experience an abundant and happy life free from sin and sickness, in Jesus name, amen

"By whose stripes ye were healed." (1 Pet. 2:24)

"who healeth all thy diseases" (Ps. 103:3)

"Is any sick among you let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up and if he have committed sins they shall be forgiven him." (Jam. 5:13-16)

#4 lifeforchrist_*guest*

lifeforchrist_*guest*

Posted January 27, 2012 - 12:18 AM

Dear Lord,

We are raising this humble prayer request of your child for healing for her mother Ameriga Smith from all the sickness she is bearing.

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you. Allow Your healing Hand to heal this child of yours .

Touch the soul with Your compassion for others; touch the heart with Your courage and infinite Love for all; touch the mind with Your Wisdom, and may this mouth always proclaim Your praise.

Teach your child to reach out to You in all the needs, and help to lead others to You .

Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring the health in body and spirit that your child may serve You with all the strength.

Touch gently this life which you have created, now and forever.

Lord, look upon your child with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon your child , may your life giving powers flow into every cell of the body and into the depths of soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom.

You will be glorified through this.

In Mighty Name of Jesus , We ask healing,

Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies