Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Successful Surgery And Recovery

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 anjum_*guest*

anjum_*guest*

Posted January 25, 2012 - 6:01 AM

Dear All,

Assalamualaikum,

I request you allon behalf of MOhammed Abdul Abid nawab who si undergoing surgery due to an unfortunate fire accident request you to pray for successfull surgery and recovery from the same ..

jazakallah
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lifeforchrist_*guest*

lifeforchrist_*guest*

Posted January 25, 2012 - 6:11 AM

Dear Lord,

We are raising this humble prayer request of your child for healing

Heavenly Father, You are intimately aware of the struggle your child is experiencing -- the pain and the despair. You know the desire of that heart to be healed of this illness. I ask now for Your healing touch. I know that You are able and that just like in Bible times, You can heal the sickness.

We also understand that You will chose what is best for your child. I pray that through this trial, you will draw close to your child -- that You will be comfort and strength.

Help us put our trust in You. You Lord are the greatest physician. You heal, You protect, You care, You love, You are kind, You are patient, You are thoughtful, You are strength. You Lord are our Creator

You, Lord are miracle worker for the sick, and for the lost souls. You, Lord forgive us and save us from condemnation. You cleanse us and make us born again new. You give us a clean heart full of peace. You Lord are the Light.

You will be glorified through this.

In Mighty Name of Jesus , We ask healing,

Amen

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted January 25, 2012 - 7:35 AM

Dearest FAther
We pray that the hands of the Doctors who do the surgery will be blessed and this thy child receive complete health restored in the mighty Name of Jesus Amen

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,277 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 9:13 AM

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Words of Wisdom for us all…If we are willing to do the will of God and do the will of God, God will bless us abundantly. God will bless us in ways we have not even imagined.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Let Your Will for my life be My will for My Life. Let Your presence dwell with me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and all those I care about. Thank You Jesus.”

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#5 anjum_*guest*

anjum_*guest*

Posted January 30, 2012 - 11:44 PM

Thank you all for being there and praying for my bro alhamdulillah hes doing good and improving the surgery was successfull ........

hope he will recover from all the rest of the pains .....

please keep praying for him.....

god bless!!!!!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies