Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

A Prayer For Abundance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 gennie_*guest*

gennie_*guest*

Posted January 10, 2012 - 7:48 AM

Good Morning I have a prayer request for an Abundance, curently I am struggling from paycheck to pay check with two beautiful young adult daughters, we are not living above our needs but i recently had a set back about three years ago and am finding it hard if not impossible to catch up on everyday things such as gas electric and rent; my church has been most helpful and GOD has sent me many blessings for which I am in awe of my prayer request is for an overflow. my prayer is for my daughter crystal to acheive her dream my prayer is for my daughter melanie to enter in and finnish the college of her choice, my prayer is that my mother will rejoice in life and let the bitterness go my prayer is that my sister will recieve abundance overflow for her and her children all these things i ask you to pray for me as i continue to pray for in the name of Jesus
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 136,386 posts

Posted January 10, 2012 - 8:00 AM

I have prayed. I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Edited by The Encourager, January 10, 2012 - 8:04 AM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted January 10, 2012 - 10:05 AM

Father help her to achieve her goals. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies