Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Co-Workers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 buttercup

buttercup
  • 358 posts

Posted January 04, 2012 - 1:12 PM

Lord, I pray for my co-workers, that the one who is overwhelmed and sick be comforted and that our bosses will be fair and honest and to help her. I also pray that we can be a team like we once were, helping each other and not complaining of things or each other. Father, I pray over our work place, please bless our environment and help us to do a good job. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted January 04, 2012 - 1:14 PM

Lord love one another as Jesus loved us this I pray. Amen. :veryhappy:
  • buttercup Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,188 posts

Posted January 04, 2012 - 1:34 PM

I have prayed. From My Heart to Yours…This is my prayer for You. Receive it in Jesus’ name…

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name open the doors that You want open in my life, my family’s life, and all my friends. Open the doors of salvation, deliverance, spiritual growth, wisdom, knowledge, excellent health, healing, strength, employment, prosperity, and protection. Open every other door that needs to be open and close every door that needs to be closed in all our lives. God all that I have asked of You in prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Let the Word of God, Love, Joy, Peace and Understanding rule and reign in our homes. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Let us all experience God’s best for our life. Bless each of us Lord Jesus with the desires of our heart this is the will of God for our life. Amen!

I Want The Best For You & Yours!
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.
  • buttercup Thanked This

#4 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted January 04, 2012 - 1:36 PM

Father, Buttercup and I stand back-to-back and raise our hands over this worksite and ask you allow your HOLY SPIRIT to rest upon this facility and entire community. We ask your spirit of calmness, love, and forgiveness rest upon all the people. We ask the walls be peneterated by the blood of Jesus and saturated in every area of the building, walls, floors, stairs, even the furniture- that whereever the people walk, sit, stand, will feel your presence. We asking for a spirit of UNITY to saturate the people and cause them to see YOU in every thing they see, say, do, touch! You are the God of everything! You have the heart of the king in your hands and can turn it any way you want, I ask you to please turn the hearts of the bosses and all in leadership to have compassion on their workers and began to shower YOUR love in the work place that the atmosphere is manifesting the LOVE of Jesus and all entering this facility will never ever be the same. Workers will be healed and want to come to work. Illness will be a thing of the past. Bosses will see the works health renewed and began to satisfy their nutritional needs and physical accomodations to increase the work proficiency. In the name of Jesus, we ask, amen.

#5 gennagee_*guest*

gennagee_*guest*

Posted January 04, 2012 - 3:51 PM

I pray that God will bless you, your colleagues and your family, and honour your requests according to His will. In Jesus' name, amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies