Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

In Need Of Prayer Now!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 lisa914_*guest*

lisa914_*guest*

Posted January 03, 2012 - 11:30 AM

Please pray that my husband gets back to work ASAP! We really need the income. Please pray that my MAP grant comes in this month, I need that money desperately! Please pray that my daughter's grants come through with her school because I can't afford to help her with her schooling right now. Please pray that I do well with my student teaching that I am starting this week. Thank You.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,257 posts

Posted January 03, 2012 - 11:55 AM

I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name open the doors of spiritual growth, wisdom, knowledge, excellent health, healing, salvation, deliverance, strength, employment, job opportunities, prosperity, and protection upon my life, my family’s life, my friends, and the writer of this prayer.Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Let the Word of God rule in our homes along with love, joy, and peace. Let us all experience God’s best for our life. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our heart this is the will of God for our life. Amen!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Edited by The Encourager, January 03, 2012 - 11:56 AM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted January 04, 2012 - 1:11 PM

Lord guide her and her students to learn the most to glorify you and your spirit. Romans15: 1&2 HELP EACH OTHER EDIFYING EACH OTHER..How many others want to make others happy?...............This is truly a gift from God. Lord we pray for husband to find work in that we are thankful for the grace that God has given us and we know he will provide all needs according to the riches of his glory. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies