Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Desperate To God Answer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Valerie

Valerie
  • 3,408 posts

Posted December 12, 2011 - 6:31 PM

Good evening everybody. Plz pray for ur sister... I need God answer very urgent. Baby on the way, no jobs, husband run away after pregnancy, he aint even help me with the bills or try to come see me or comumicate . Plz Lord say something. It look like you frget about me and ur innocent unborn boy . Im so.desperate to hear frm you Jesus my only savior.... Plz.hurry hurry hurry God... Thx...
  • Bibleman46 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,606 posts

Posted December 12, 2011 - 7:23 PM

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you & all those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Edited by The Encourager, December 12, 2011 - 7:24 PM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted December 12, 2011 - 7:57 PM

Father keep her safe and close to you. Amen.

#4 josen

josen
  • 233 posts

Posted December 12, 2011 - 8:06 PM

I bring you before the Almighty God Jehovah asking that he blesses you in a special way. I pray he always takes care of you and your unborn baby and that you will always feel his presence near. I pray that he gives you strength and your faith never fails in Jesus name. Amen.

#5 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted December 12, 2011 - 8:57 PM

Lord, we place Valerie's situation in Your hands. Help her Lord, with her needs and provide for her means. Touch her life and comfort her soul. Let her know You are there to help her and to bless her. Help her walk in all Your holy ways as an obedient child of God, and to seek You for every need, that she may receive the Your promise to be blessed with good things and have no unmet needs, in Jesus name, amen

O FEAR THE LORD, YE HIS SAINTS: FOR THEIR IS NO WANT TO THEM THAT FEAR HIM...BUT THEY THAT SEEK THE LORD SHALL NOT WANT ANY GOOD THING. (PS. 34:9,10)

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies