Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayers For Me,my Family,my Staff,my Boss

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 meenaaccs

meenaaccs
  • 2,063 posts

Posted December 05, 2011 - 3:51 AM

Dear God,

You are my holy father.I love thee and trust thee.There is no one for me in this whole universe except you.I cannot exist without you.I thank you for each and every blessing you have given me.You have chosen me and my staff for doing your healing work which is impossible without you.Please guide my staff accordingly and give them strength to do it.Please sort out my pharmacy problem.please help me to complete my records on time.Please heal Mehreen of her sickness,multiple sclerosis.Please help me to treat her dear lord.Please help me to be in the good books of M.D.Please protect his family.Please sort out my financial problems,my lic and policy related problems.Please heal my husband .i am worried about him.Please make my Sr.Mabel kind and treat people nicely.Please bless all those who are here.Please solve Kasthuri's problem.I have done what i felt was right.Please protect my self esteem.Thanks for healing my sister.Please solve problems at my workplace,so that i can do better service.You have always been merciful to me and blessed me even without me asking you.O cannot cease loving you.
Also please solve my mixie problem.Please help me to become a singer.
Praise the lord.
Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted December 05, 2011 - 9:29 AM

Father God you are the only source we have to maintain all you have providied for us. I give you glory and honor for everything you say and do in my life. Thank you for being all knowing and taking care of this family, their business and all that concerns them. You are a great example of love and we follow your lead and worship you all the days of our life. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,180 posts

Posted December 05, 2011 - 10:04 AM

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name. God in Jesus’ name I pray, “That You will honor this prayer request.”

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Edited by The Encourager, December 05, 2011 - 10:06 AM.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies