Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayers For Drug Addiction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lea Bolger_*guest*

Lea Bolger_*guest*

Posted November 21, 2011 - 10:26 AM

Hello, I really need as many prayers as possible for my brother, Robert. He has a serious problem with drug addiction and I fear for his life. I also worry about his salvation because of his distant relationship with Christ. He has been arrested at least twice for possession of drugs and has gotten a DWI, he's been in rehab two or three times, and he really worries us sick because we don't always know what's going on with him. He just never can seem to get it straight. We love him so much and we couldn't bare to lose him. Please pray for him.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted November 21, 2011 - 10:51 AM

Jehovah, snap the taste for drugs from the body of Robert. Loos his organs, veins, cells and mind of dependency upon a high that can never bereached. Let him fell the only TRUE high- the HIGH inthe Holy SHost that has no side effects; that will not leat to destruction but construction! Lord God, we come into agreement for the total deliverance for Robert in then wonderful, majestic, and holy name of Christ, Jesus, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 misninos_*guest*

misninos_*guest*

Posted November 21, 2011 - 11:21 AM

Father of mercy we come to you in serious need of your healing for our brother Robert. Let it be your holy hand that touches his mind,body,and heart.Give him the strength that he needs to change his ways.Let it be your light that guides his feet, give him a sense of direction.Break loose all chains of addiction,confusion,and feelings of not been worthy of your grace.Give this family the peace and reassurance that they need to continue to pray for Robert.IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY,AMEN.

Posted November 21, 2011 - 11:26 AM

I am praying for ur brother. God bless u and ur family and provide ur brother his knowledge,wisdom so that he will get attached to him soon and leave all the bad habits which are harmful to him and ur family.God bless u.

Posted November 21, 2011 - 11:58 AM

Dear Lord You are the deliverer, deliver Robert from all the bondage of bad habits, Bless him, his family and everyone who comes in contact with him. Shine Your face upon Him Lord so that He can see Your presence and can accept Jesus as his personal savior. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies