Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord God Please Bless Me With Your Favor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alphaman11_*guest*

Alphaman11_*guest*

Posted November 12, 2011 - 8:27 PM

MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY FAITH IN MY HEAVENLY FATHER IS STRONG AND WILL ONLY GET STRONGER OVER TIME. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL BLESS MY WITH A MORE STABLE JOB WITH A PROSPEROUS CAREER WHERE I CAN USE MY TALENTS THAT YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH TO BE ABLE TO WORK BUT ALSO WILL BE ENJOYABLE SUCH AS THE HOSPITALITY FIELD. IN THE PROCESS I WANT TO BE A BLESSING AND A POSITIVE INFLUENCE TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS IN A SENSE OF WHO ARE ALSO TRYING TO SEEK FAVOR AND MERCY FROM GOD. I REALIZE THAT WITHOUT GOD NOTHING IS POSSIBLE, I WOULD HAVE NOTHING AND I WOULD NOT BE ANYTHING. I ALSO PRAY THAT YOU STAY IN MY HEART MY SOUL WITH YOUR GRACE AND MERCY BECAUSE I TRULY AND DEARLY ACCEPT YOU GOD AS MY (FATHER) AND CHRIST AS YOUR SON (AS MY LORD & SAVIOR). MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL BLESS ME WITH A SPECIAL BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUAL GOD-FEARING WOMAN WHO IS READY FOR LOVE AND A SERIOUS REALTIONSHIP WITH A GOOD MAN SUCH AS MYSELF WHO HAS BEEN BORN-AGAIN, REDEEMED AND ANOINTED BY GOD WITH FAVOR AND MERCY. IN OTHER WORDS I AM ASKING GOD TO BLESS ME WITH A CHANCE AT LOVE. IN THESE AND MANY OTHER BLESSINGS THAT I ASK IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER, BEGOTTEN SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN!!!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted November 12, 2011 - 8:34 PM

Father your word says you give us witty inventions to gain wealthy and good success. Bless Alphaman witty inventiosn to gain success to be a bless to so many who are looking for you. Alphaman is walking and seeking after your righteousness, seeking the kingdom and applying the principles- bless him above all measure, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted November 12, 2011 - 8:36 PM

Glorious Father we are asking for a better job if requiring education for this please provide keep me close to you in faith not is impossible through Christ. Amen!

Posted November 12, 2011 - 9:48 PM

DEAR LORD, carry me through today with gentle wings from above. Carry me through today, Lord, let me feel your love. I shall not worry about tomorrow...Yesterday is gone. Just carry me through today, Lord...in your arms is where I belong. Through all my trials and troubles, I know that you are there, Sometimes it's hard to see you through each tear and care. Carry me through today, Lord, Don't let me slip away. Tomorrow may be taken from me, So carry me through today. Amen!

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 57,930 posts

Posted November 13, 2011 - 7:23 AM

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want the favor of God on Your life Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God.

God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desire to walk in obedience to God's word. .

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 57,930 posts

Posted November 13, 2011 - 8:03 AM

I know that this was not your prayer request. But your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers need your prayers. Pray for their salvation in Jesus’ name. God’s desire is that no man shall perish ( II Peter 3:9);, but that all should come to repentance.

Let’s Pray Child of God….God I ask in Jesus’ name save and richly bless my whole entire family Lord Jesus (including me, myself, and I). Bless each of us to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior & our Lord. Baptize us all with Your Spirit Lord Jesus. Fill us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Matthew 3:11). Bless us all to come to know You, love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did upon this earth. Bless Us, Protect Us, Heal Us, and Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my entire family (including myself). And do the same for all my friends, neighbors, co-workers, and for the writer of this prayer; because heaven would not be the same without them there.

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members, Friends, Co-Workers & Neighbors...Keep This Prayer Going…

Continue To Pray For Your Family’s & Friend’s Salvation,
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies