Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Philippines

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Posted September 27, 2011 - 4:55 AM

Please pray our country Philippines now experiencing super strong typhoon (storm), Pray for our safety and no damage to property.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 TABIJOHNBISONG_*guest*

TABIJOHNBISONG_*guest*

Posted September 27, 2011 - 5:03 AM

Dear Pastor And Prayer warriors,
Good Day in the Lord Jesus Christ,Son of David Have MERCY on Me and My Family,Let Your MERCY and DIVINE FAVOR Speak For Us.
Healing Should Locate My Wife(Belinda Konge)in Jesus Name.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Vinita

Vinita
  • 483 posts

Posted September 27, 2011 - 5:37 AM

Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray to you for this country Philippines Lord and the countrymen Lord. Lord stop this Typhoon that has hit the nation by your loving mercy Lord. Lord no men have the power to do so but you Lord. Lord when you walked the earth Lord you had calmed the sea and brought healing to people, fed numerous who were hungry Lord. Lord we once again plead to you for this nation Lord, cast your eyes of mercy and make calm this storm Lord. Lord you are the mighty Lord, Lord please take mercy and let there be no damage, no loss of life or property Lord. Lord give them protection, take them in your shelter and save them Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
  • Thanked This

#4 ifeyinwa_*guest*

ifeyinwa_*guest*

Posted September 27, 2011 - 5:49 AM

Heavenly Father, I present before you the people of Philippines. look upon them and have mercy on them. Do not allow the storm to sweep them away. Surround them with thy Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name . Amen.

#5 frank_*guest*

frank_*guest*

Posted September 27, 2011 - 6:18 AM

god i pray for this country coaz of storm please god help them to protect this country and care your people who staying in this country cliff do not comfort god he is your side and god care you.

#6 Vince_*guest*

Vince_*guest*

Posted September 27, 2011 - 7:46 AM

May He hear our prayers... Amen.

#7 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 141,618 posts

Posted September 27, 2011 - 8:24 AM

Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Continue to pray and seek God’s face. Meditate upon the Word of God daily and be a doer and hearer of God’s Word. Faith without works is dead.
  • Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies