Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Need A Break

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 cgander_*guest*

cgander_*guest*

Posted September 20, 2011 - 2:55 PM

My prayer is about my finances. I have been in limbo for several years due to long term unemployment and then starting a new career. I need a break from all of the debt so I can get on with the rest of my life. I can't get anywhere with this albatross riding on my back. I would hate to file bankruptcy, but am not seeing any other way to do it. I need prayer for things to improve financially so I can move on and be independent.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Mattia_*guest*

Mattia_*guest*

Posted September 20, 2011 - 3:29 PM

Dear Lord, tonight we pray for our sister. We pray for Your love and encouragement. We pray for Your hand in her life and Your love to break through even more. Wea sk for You to provide the money that is needed to pay of all debt and all bills, old and new... Dear Lord we ask for dependency, not of the world but of You. We need You Lord and we pray for our sister tonight that You are there for her. Thank You Lord!!! Amen!!!

Edited by Mattia, September 20, 2011 - 3:29 PM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted September 20, 2011 - 3:40 PM

Dear God,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord please help cgander surrender his/her financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. We ask that You remove any worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. We know and trust that debts will be paid and money will flow into his/her life. All of us only have to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide. Help him/her to release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is his/her true state. He/she commits to being grateful for all that he/she now have in their life. Help him/her learn to manage finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, we ask You to help him/her understand their purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. Help cgander know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work he/she loves. Please help him/her use their skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. Thank you, God. In Jesus' name. AMEN!

Amen

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 128,933 posts

Posted September 20, 2011 - 3:59 PM

Be Encouraged. I have asked God is Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers concerning your finances.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 128,933 posts

Posted September 20, 2011 - 4:52 PM

Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God isable to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life
& Don’t You Ever Forget It….
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies