Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Help Me To Pray For My Brother For God To Free Him From Drug Addiction And For A God Fearing And Loving Life Partner

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 virginia_*guest*

virginia_*guest*

Posted September 20, 2011 - 2:29 AM

pls help me to pray for my brother who is addicted to drugs for a new beginning in his life and for a loving and caring life partner, also for my sister who is getting married by December for God to provide the finances thanks and remain bless
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Vinita

Vinita
  • 483 posts

Posted September 20, 2011 - 2:39 AM

Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray to you for Virginia's brother and his addiction Lord. Lord I also surrender her sister's marriage Lord. Lord bless both the situations as per you Holy Will Lord. Lord manifest your plans and take away all the pains from their lives Lord. Merciful Saviour, only you alone are our Lord, hear our prayers Lord and in your goodness answer us through Jesus name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Faith in God..._*guest*

Faith in God..._*guest*

Posted September 20, 2011 - 6:24 AM

Father I ask that You would deliver this brother from the addiction to drugs, and help him to see his need of a Savior, and help him to ask Jesus into his heart as Lord and Savior of his life, and then I ask that You would send him a Christian life partner. I also lift this sister up to you and ask that You would supply all of her financial needs. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 141,464 posts

Posted September 20, 2011 - 6:27 AM

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Posted September 20, 2011 - 7:01 AM

Father, with the faith of a child ask in Jesus name that you deliver Virginia's brother from the demons of drug.
I ask also that you feel him with your love and love for his wife.
Thank you for hearing and answering us when we call in Jesus name. Amen

Posted September 20, 2011 - 8:20 AM

Lord God, I lift up her brother to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to him and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking him . I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect him today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to him today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,
Amen."

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies