Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

To Let Go Of The Past And To Move Forward

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 scooby11_*guest*

scooby11_*guest*

Posted September 19, 2011 - 12:01 AM

I want to pray for a certain individual who is lost, confused, and is feeling really low right now. I ask God to give him strength to do whats right in his heart and to provide him with the comfort, clarity, and the therapy that he needs to move forward. This individual is special, unique and has a heart of gold, but he needs a lot of prayer to guide his life in the right direction and to leave his past behind him. As a result of his actions in a few days a big decision will be made between us that will dictate what path God has for us. I pray for guidance and strength for whatever the final outcome may be.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 132,311 posts

Posted September 19, 2011 - 12:24 AM

Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me, Myself, and I). Save and deliver my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer.God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including your family. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 glenda_*guest*

glenda_*guest*

Posted September 19, 2011 - 1:34 AM

Jesus you alone are our Guide, our Protector, Our Redeemer. Help this child who has wandered away. Bring him back to you Lord. Heal him and strengthen him that he may give you all the glory that YOu rightly deserve!. Amen

#4 sunshine_*guest*

sunshine_*guest*

Posted September 19, 2011 - 1:53 AM

Dear Lord, we pray for your guidance in this friend, in Jesus Name, Amen

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 132,311 posts

Posted September 19, 2011 - 5:18 AM

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

#6 scooby11_*guest*

scooby11_*guest*

Posted September 19, 2011 - 9:50 PM

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

This prayer really put things in perspective for me. It goes so perfectly well with what is happening with this situation. Thank you.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies