Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Unspoken Prayer Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 njarrett_*guest*

njarrett_*guest*

Posted September 13, 2011 - 8:34 PM

Please Pray for me. I have an unspoken request that may seem small, but God knows all circumstances! Thank you in advance for your Prayers!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted September 13, 2011 - 8:47 PM

Oh Lord You hear this person pray for their unspoken request. I ask that whatever the need may be that you will be intheir lives. I also pray that you Lord Jesus will have their will be done.
Amen and Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,188 posts

Posted September 13, 2011 - 9:42 PM

My Friend in Christ
Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ and live in the favor and blessings of God. I will walk in spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, and great personal breakthrough. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,188 posts

Posted September 13, 2011 - 10:14 PM

Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#5 bizzy_*guest*

bizzy_*guest*

Posted September 13, 2011 - 11:04 PM

god bless njarrett and her life may god draw close and make things whole in jesus name amen

Posted September 14, 2011 - 12:00 AM

Lord, in Jesus' name I pray that you relieve your daughter's burden. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers, amen!

Posted September 14, 2011 - 12:50 AM

Praying for you

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies