Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord God Please Bless Me With Your Favor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Alphaman11_*guest*

Alphaman11_*guest*

Posted September 11, 2011 - 8:44 AM

MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY FAITH IN MY HEAVENLY FATHER IS STRONG AND WILL ONLY GET STRONGER OVER TIME. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL BLESS MY WITH A MORE STABLE JOB WITH A PROSPEROUS CAREER WHERE I CAN USE MY TALENTS THAT YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH TO BE ABLE TO WORK BUT ALSO WILL BE ENJOYABLE SUCH AS THE HOSPITALITY FIELD. IN THE PROCESS I WANT TO BE A BLESSING AND A POSITIVE INFLUENCE TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS IN A SENSE OF WHO ARE ALSO TRYING TO SEEK FAVOR AND MERCY FROM GOD. I REALIZE THAT WITHOUT GOD NOTHING IS POSSIBLE, I WOULD HAVE NOTHING AND I WOULD NOT BE ANYTHING. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL BLESS ME WITH A SPECIAL BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUAL GOD-FEARING WOMAN WHO IS READY FOR LOVE AND A SERIOUS REALTIONSHIP WITH A GOOD MAN SUCH AS MYSELF WHO HAS BEEN BORN-AGAIN, REDEEMED AND ANOINTED BY GOD WITH FAVOR AND MERCY. IN OTHER WORDS I AM ASKING GOD TO BLESS ME WITH A CHANCE AT LOVE. IN THESE AND MANY OTHER BLESSINGS THAT I ASK IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER, BEGOTTEN SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN!!!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted September 11, 2011 - 9:17 AM

Lord help balence this persons life. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 142,075 posts

Posted September 11, 2011 - 9:23 AM

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and never forget Jesus Loves You.

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, let Your perfect will be done in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer. May we both always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that are the will of God for our lives. Amen, so be it and it is so…. Amen.

Faith, Prayer, & Works=Success!
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#4 Kirimi_*guest*

Kirimi_*guest*

Posted September 11, 2011 - 9:23 AM

I am fighting bitterness,anger,arrogance and rudiness spirits in my life.I pray to God to give me christ's victory over these powers.

#5 dianrodz15_*guest*

dianrodz15_*guest*

Posted September 11, 2011 - 12:38 PM

Amen! Hear this prayer!

#6 michael s

michael s
  • 1,117 posts

Posted September 11, 2011 - 1:31 PM

I touch and agree for mercy and rightousness. Amen

Posted September 11, 2011 - 1:51 PM

Dear Alphaman,

God is AWESOME and He loves you! Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for and loves you. Trust GOD for....
All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

As you await God's response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord,

I thank You for walking with me always. I thank You for guarding me in my vulnerable moment. You are dwelling within me every hour, every minute, every second. You never leave my side. You are promising to be my peace as I face the struggles of distance from friends and security, the planting of feet and heart in a strange place. Renew in me a deep trust in you. Calm my anxiousness. As I reflect on my life I can clearly see how you have been there in all of my comings. You will always be with me in everything. I do not know how I am being resettled, but I place my life into the welcoming arms of your love. Encircle my heart with your peace. May your powerful presence run like a strong thread through the fibers of my being. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies