Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Sister In Hospital

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 idrift2u_*guest*

idrift2u_*guest*

Posted August 22, 2011 - 7:06 PM

Please pray for Jackie Heckman. She is in the hospital after having pneumonia. Pray that her lungs will strengthen quickly and that she will no longer have to be sedated to use a breathing tube.

Thank you.

M

Edited by idrift2u, August 22, 2011 - 7:07 PM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted August 22, 2011 - 7:17 PM

I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Intercessor

Intercessor
  • 1,766 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 7:19 PM

Father, I ask the Kingdom of God would come with Power to the hospital room of JH in the AUTHORITY of the NAME of the LIVING KING JESUS.

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power" (1 Cor 4:20).

#4 idrift2u_*guest*

idrift2u_*guest*

Posted August 22, 2011 - 7:27 PM

Thank you!

#5 satyabhargavi_*guest*

satyabhargavi_*guest*

Posted August 22, 2011 - 8:10 PM

i will pray

#6 InGOD1trust_*guest*

InGOD1trust_*guest*

Posted August 22, 2011 - 8:21 PM

Praying for her. God Bless.

Posted August 22, 2011 - 8:30 PM

Oh Lord a prayer for your healing is requested here and I stand in agreement with this plea. Lay your healing hand, Great Physician upon Jackie tonight.
In your merciful and gracious name I pray
Amen and Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies