Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer To Restore My Marriage And Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hellen Kibwana Kombi_*guest*

Hellen Kibwana Kombi_*guest*

Posted August 18, 2011 - 8:17 AM

I love THE LORD JESUS SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD and i,m reguesting that HE dwells in my entire family including my husband who has been snatched by another woman disorganizing my marriage and family.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,321 posts

Posted August 18, 2011 - 8:42 AM

God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Fill my heart and mind with faith, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. This will work out for my Good. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this e-mail to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 god_loves_all_*guest*

god_loves_all_*guest*

Posted August 18, 2011 - 11:53 AM

Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You !
May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.
Amen....!

#4 liz1975_*guest*

liz1975_*guest*

Posted August 18, 2011 - 1:42 PM

I prayed for u.

#5 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted August 18, 2011 - 5:20 PM

Lord in the name of Jesus touch my sister and her home. Lord we ask that You bind this spirit of adultry that has taken hold of her husband and his heart. Touch this women that has come between them and we ask that You rebuke and bind the spirit of lust that has made it's union in their mind and bodies. Lord we are standing upon Your word believing that You are willing and able to touch this situation and to make it right for this family. Lord give my sister the wisdom she needs and the words to speak to her husband in the right opportunity where Your spirit is between them and bringing restoration to their marriage. Lord continue to guide her footsteps and guide her on the path of righteousness. Cover her by the power of Your blood and send mercy and grace into her heart and mind. Speak Peace Lord and let her look to You in all that she does and says in Jesus name we pray

Posted August 18, 2011 - 6:53 PM

Oh Father God which art in Heaven, We all love you..you are so mighty and powerful... not man...you are faithful in all you do Father how great you are to us you is not like man, its so wonderful that we can call up to jesus and he is there... oh father we need you every hour of the day father God it is a spiritrual warfare.. father for in the book of revelation 12:12 it says "but terror will come on the earth and the sea for the devil has come down to you in great anger knowing that he has little time" Father God I have come to realize that a Most of the body of christ is sleeping on saveing their Marriages and trying to convince each other to fight for what is rightfully theirs...And father i know that we all can get caught up and comfortable with our own lives and situations an begin to love,and trust men/women More than you for you is jealous for us.. and it hurts you when we pay more attention to other things than you Father, I confess up to you and I pray that other will also that most of us has love our husbands/wivies more than you...Father god I know that some times you allow struggles in our lives to get our attention we all are guilty for pray to you and seeking after you when we need you and than when you grant us with our prayer we fade back to the world God we are sorry We know know how it feels the hurt that you feel when we dont worship you and honor you like we should and yet you still forgive us and bless us I understand now.. you are a mighty God its time for us to love you more intimacy and walk with you for you have a better way for us... Father God I lift My marriage and Others up to you right now father God you know best how to make and mold our spoues.. Father God the devil is attacking Marrieds Left and right I lifting every pray on this site that has rendered up to you to grant us for we love you God for we know you have all the power there's nothing to hard for you God.. Save our Husbands and wives and family.. reunite us all and that we become one flesh again father i ask for a super natrual Miracle in all of our situations God I bind,Adultrey acts,fornication acts,direspect,abannded,neglected,abuse,lust and all of the thing that is not of you..God save our husbands and wivies from darkness father please find your lost sheep forgive them and when the world turn on them Give them another chance father touch them to come back to us for comfort and gives us forgiving heart help to build on soild trust for our spoues and that we be must in love with you father and seek you first in all we do.. father i pray that Love will increase in marriages, father i call forth a healing miracle from jesus christ in our marriages, God let your Light shine on us father God Erase divorce out of our minds and spouses mind father remove strange women/man out of they lives for good and they shall never turn back God allow no joy for them in the world.....Father i ask that you will Curse the one that try to curse our Marriages for I ask that you will remove the witchcraft demon and controlling demon.. father God anyone who has speaking death in to our Marriages i pray that it strike them back father i pray in this hour that a shaking will start on this earth that your fire of wrath cast down of correction to save marriages heal the hurt for we know the time is comeing for you to return father we need a sign we need you and no one else bless our finances and save our homes and cars father let us all enjoy our spoues and they enjoy us please father hear our crys touch our family and children good we need you i beleive miracle still hear father do it lord god make our enemeys shame and father Give us what is rightfully ours helps us to help and encourage one another through these times, God you are good father i thank you for this site and the people on it we thank you father God please do it God Increase our faith and give us more strength, allow us to know when it is your voice and not the devil you are positive and you dont belevie in giving up... the devil is a Liar he cant still our marriages or Family we repent of all of our sins and trust you God, I am a firm beleive that if we ask we shall receive it so father show your mercy and grace in our situations Up help to walk by faith and not by sight protect us in our sleep give us good dreams protect us through out the day and that we remain walking by faith and that we always stay by you We call upon Jesus Now Father for when his name is called all demons shall flee so JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS!!!!!!!!WE CALL UP ON YOU RIGHT NOW FATHER RIGHT KNOW HOLY SPIRIT Hear us ,answers us, so we can tell everyone what you done for us so that we can save more marriages in jesus name Kill seperation in marriage and bring back our spouses in jesus name amen

#7 impraying4u_*guest*

impraying4u_*guest*

Posted August 18, 2011 - 10:32 PM

Lord I ask that you bring restoration to this marriage and to this family for the glory an honor of Your kingdom.

:64: Praying In Christ

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies