Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Funds

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 keitgra

keitgra
  • 167 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 5:32 AM

Lord, wishing to shift my residence close to the church near my ancestral home, and be close to you so that I can come and adore u whenever I can in my favourate church.. Help me with funds to buy the plot of land that is near to your dwelling place .Thru Jesus our saviour and Mother Mary, Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 jayrene

jayrene
  • 1,106 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 5:54 AM

Praise you Lord Jesus.

Father God thank you for giving us the chance to praise and worship your name freely, thank you for all the blessings and for everything that you have given us.

Lord we lift up to you keitgra's prayer request, Father we pray, please give her the desire of her heart and let it be your will Lord that she be moved to the place where she wants to worship your holy name. Provide for her the funds that she needs to buy that piece of land Father God, this we ask in Jesus mighty name, for your glory and honor Lord, amen.

Thank you Father.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies