Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Pray For A Broken Relationship

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 jjd7981_*guest*

jjd7981_*guest*

Posted August 13, 2011 - 10:26 AM

I'm asking for pray for a broken dating relationship. We dated for 81/2 months. I love her and I was wrong-she won't accept my repentance. I love her very much and I'm asking for restoration of our friendship and communications. She was three times divorce, a rape victim, and also a victim of domestic violence and abuse. I know she has a painful history and I believe I may have added to that pain and mistrust. I accepted her past. I will admit I didn't live my best holy and righteous life. I've repented and recommitted my life to Jesus Christ. My request: Pray for Barbara's salvation and healing. I pray that she will talk to me the next time I see her at a dance. Please pray that she will talk to me-she did call me once but I havent heard from her in over a week. Please pray for Barbara and Jim.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted August 13, 2011 - 3:18 PM

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day and the people You have put into Jim’s life. Thank You for the love and forgiveness You have given to him. Thank You for Your Son, who lives in him. Lord, thank You for the love You have poured into Jim’s heart. You know his heart Lord and the depths of his love for Barbara. I pray that You will pour Your abundant blessings upon her and him. Barbara is a very special person to Jim. He knows that he has wounded Barbara’s heart, but help Jim believe that You are working things according to Your good plans. Lord Jesus, I pray that You will soften Barbara’s heart and lead her back to Jim. I know she believes in You as he does. Lord, I pray that they both will submit to Your will and reconcile. I pray that You will heal and restore their friendship. In Jesus’s name. AMEN.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies