Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

My Finances, My Marriage, And Everything Else

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Posted August 11, 2011 - 7:32 PM

God i praise you this day you have made and waking me up this day father thank you for all the things you have done for me and thank you for what you about to do for me in the future God i love you so much....for the last couples nights i have been having bad dreams and i ask you to please protect my mind and my thinking God at times i get weary and tired but i hear that little vioce that says wait just a little while longer father God Help me with the situation that i am in need of...my finances, my school and ect....Lord i pray that you will bless me with a good Job after i Graduate next month God....and continue blessing me father God Please heal me in my marriage Please lord God show mercy and forgive my husband Lord God bring your wrath down and correct our marriage Give him peace with his self and with me Remove all things of the devil that is in his life and people and show your works have your way....Dear heavenly Father you know that I been having problems in my marriage , my husband and I are separated, lord please help us to get back together,help my husband to give his life to you,I Pray that my husband will be faithful to his wedding vows. Pray that he will have a desire to cultivate your relationship as a sign of his loyalty and commitment to you, and as a picture of
Christ’s love for the Church. (Prov. 20:6; Gen. 2:24)

Pray that my husband will love righteousness and hate wickedness, especially the evils of the
culture. Pray that he will recognize and avoid wickedness in his own life, and if necessary, take a
clear, strong stand against evil. (Prov. 27:12; John 17:15; 1 Cor. 10:12-13)Pray that your husband will grow spiritually and consider his accountability before the Lord.
Pray that he will guard his heart by developing spiritual disciplines—Bible reading and study,
prayer, meditation, scripture memorization, etc. (2 Peter 3:18; Prov. 4:23)
Pray that my husband’s relationship with God and His Word will bear fruit in his life. Pray that he will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing the Lord. (Prov. 3:7, 9:10; Ps. 112:1)

Pray that my husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his
heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord. (Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:
Pray that my husband will grow in leadership skills in your relationship—protecting and
providing for you. Pray that he will lead you wisely and love you sacrificially, so that God will be glorified in your marriage. (Eph. 5:25-29; Col. 3:19)
I praise You Lord & Your will be done!
I ask these thingsIn Jesus Name, Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 bunnyd_*guest*

bunnyd_*guest*

Posted August 11, 2011 - 7:40 PM

Dear Father, please bless this young woman and her husband to be drawn closer to you, to have complete restoration of their marriage, and to live righteous lives.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies