Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Something Good Is Going To Happen Today!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 boazgirl

boazgirl
  • 515 posts

Posted August 10, 2011 - 9:22 AM

Even though nothing is better really financially I feel something good is going to happen today like Oral Roberts used to say on his TV show when I was a kid. I am usally scared and depressed at this time of day, but today I feel uplifted for some reason. It is the prayers of agreement on here and all the wonderful people I have come to know that are so strong in their faith. I still fail and fall back into stupid habbits, but a person on here prayed with me the other night and told me God knows we will make mistakes over and over and he forgives he just wants us to confess it and be truly sorry for those things. I feel God working suddenly like never before, even though deep inside I am scared still and wake up at night terrified. Please God sell my car or cars today or find that long lost cheque in the mail. It was lost due to the mail strike and only you God can find it and bring it to us....please God help and show me how to live for you with so many family and friends full of evil that I have to be around daily. Jesus hung with evil many times, so I will not run from them and can't but I need to be stronger and not fall into their traps. Dear God make me strong today, surround me with angels to protect me and my family, and bring me a financial blessing of your choice God.....please everyone agree with ....and I plead the blood of Jesus over this matter in my life....amen....amen .....amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted August 10, 2011 - 2:12 PM

I agree in Jesus' Name for your peace, increased faith and financial provision. Deut 8:18 Always remember that it is the Lord your God who gives you power to become rich, and he does it to fulfill the covenant he made with [you through Christ.] Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies