Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord Jesus Please Save My Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nirmal Perera_*guest*

Nirmal Perera_*guest*

Posted August 07, 2011 - 5:13 AM

Please Help Me To Save My Family Life... My Name Is Nirmal from Sri Lanka... My Wife is trying to Divorce Me...Court Case is going On....We Have One child...his Name Master Nirodha...I Love my family very much... I believed Jesus Can Save My Family Life... I'm really worried & Suffering on this matter.. Please Pray for my family life... I want my Loving Family again... Jesus, Mother Mary, Almighty God, Holy Spirit Please.. Please Help Me... Bless My Poor Family... Please Heal My family ,Specially My Wife Vasana... Please Change Her Decision... Please Lord Jesus Christ Help Me heal My Son Also, Protect My Family Life... I believe You... Always I Trust You My Loving Jesus... Please Pray for US... Thank You Lord Jesus..
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 sels_*guest*

sels_*guest*

Posted August 07, 2011 - 6:11 AM

Please bless him Lord! Hear is cry, I pray. Amen!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 jm9789_*guest*

jm9789_*guest*

Posted August 07, 2011 - 6:38 AM

In Jesus name .I lift up your prayer Amen

Posted August 07, 2011 - 7:34 AM

God bless you, and your family. When we come before God, we must come in truth. We have to take responsabilty for the part we play in a situation. So we can correct our own ways. For God will deal with truth. We cant just blame the other party totally. satan influence us to hide the very reason, problems so that the sin will not be rooted out of the marriage.

The word of God says "husbands love your wife as Jesus Christ loves the church and lay down His life". For when a man is walking and living for God, he will make a great husband.

Father, I pray for this man will come to You personally and seek after You and just about his marriage but because you send Jesus to die for his sins. Father as he pour out his heart before You in sincerity, minister Your Holy Spirit to him. Sand your ministering angels of salvation to bring him to you. Teach him how to be a godly man, the man that You have created him to be, the husband, and the father you created him to me. May he desire truth in the innermost part of his being. May he be strong in You and delight himself in You, as you will give him the desire of his heart

Father, I pray for his wife to have patience with her husband, and have a forgiving heart. Lord hold up that divorce in Jesus name, send comfort to his wife, for all of her emotion. Give her dreams of deliverance and revelation of what her marriage can be in You. Father I thank You for answering this prayer in Jesus name

Posted August 07, 2011 - 8:22 AM

Lord, for whose love restores the brokenhearted of this world: pour out your love,we beseech you,upon those who feel
lonely, abandoned, or unloved.Strengthen their hopeto meet the days ahead;give them the courageto form life-giving friendships;
and bless them with the joyof your eternal peace. I ask you this in prayer for Nirmal and family. In Jesus name. Amen.

#6 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted August 07, 2011 - 9:31 AM

Lord we pray for an end to this situation and for it to be favorable. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies