Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord God Please Heal My Wife

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 edward sunga_*guest*

edward sunga_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2011 - 2:49 AM

my wife Che was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last 2 weeks ago so i decided to go back to my homeland tomorrow. i worked abroad for almost three years but its not enough for her medical financial support. i miss her so much. my dear Lord please heal my wife and give us strenght to face this challenges.

Edited by edward sunga, July 25, 2011 - 2:53 AM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 ezekielsp

ezekielsp
  • 1,090 posts

Posted July 25, 2011 - 4:18 AM

LORD GOD PLEASE HEAL EDWARD SUNGA'S WIFE CHE, You know her problem Lord, You Promised that "For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; Nor has He hidden His face from Him; But when He cried to Him, He heard."

Listen to Our Prayers - We Need healing my Lord, you are a great Lord (Psalm 103:3) The Lord forgives all your iniquities, He heals all your diseases.

Lord according to (Luke 5:24.) You (Jesus) said to the man who was paralyzed, "I say to you, arise, take up your bed, and go to your house." Lord you have done miracles.

We pray for the healing of your child - stretch your arm my Lord, touch the wound and do a miracle, let this be a witness, Lord you are great - You said - Fear not, for I am with You; Be not dismayed, for I am Your God. I will strengthen You, Yes, I will help You, I will uphold You with My
righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10). We trust in you Lord as we know "Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. (Psalm 116:5)

Lord To Whom Shall We GO, For you are the LORD, You do not change; and You promised - ... For I am the Lord who heals you. (Exodus 15:26)

We submit this prayer in JESUS NAME - AMEN

When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. – Colossians 2:13-15

Edited by ezekielsp, July 25, 2011 - 4:19 AM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 singlemom_*guest*

singlemom_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2011 - 5:45 AM

god is our healer and nothing is too hard for him to do and god give wisdom and knowledge to doctors to assist us so if u need money to pay the bills god is also our provider so just trust him

#4 armyof one_*guest*

armyof one_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2011 - 7:19 AM

Father God please help this couple to face the many challenges they have.Please Father God reach down with your strong but gentle hand and touch this lady and remove the cancer from her body.We come together in prayer for her and her husband and its in Jesus Christ precious name I pray,Amen

#5 ifeyinwa_*guest*

ifeyinwa_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2011 - 7:54 AM

FATHER ,PLEASE RESTORE HER TO GOOD HEALTH. DO NOT ABANDON HER IN THIS HOUR OF HER CHALLENGES IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 edward sunga_*guest*

edward sunga_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2011 - 8:26 AM

thank you oh Lord for all this people who prays and care for me and my wife. God bless you guys.

#7 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted July 25, 2011 - 9:42 AM

Lord we pray for healing here today and always from you. Thank-you for hearing our prayer. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies