Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

For A Supernatural Miracle:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 babydoll_*guest*

babydoll_*guest*

Posted July 13, 2011 - 3:28 AM

Dear Warriors,
please intercede urgently.We have a sister, that has caused years of pain and torment to my family.She has done horrific things that nice people donot do.So much that i prayed to God to let me die in my sleep, so that i wouldn't have to live in our home with her.Its been going on five plus years.Mum and Dad try to do something-but she does all her wicked stuf, and has no respect for authourity at all.What makes it worse, is that she serves at church and behaves differently at church so much that people tell us how blessed we are to have her.The torture we have gone through only we And God know about.I need for this miracle we have been crying for to happen.Please pray for God to actually physically prevent her from annoying, torturing, hurting anybody in this family from this day onwards.She always starts problems when innocent people are just trying to talk or watch tv-its too evil to even begin to explain the sorts of things she does.I beg you to pray God sends the arc angel and every fighting angel there is to shut her up permanantly.From now until everybody marries and leaves our family home, i beg you guys.Also, that she her will seal her accusing tongue from harming any of us, or spreading lies at church about her grieving family.I am hoping ican testify that He answred this heartfelt cry.Thanks guys.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted July 13, 2011 - 3:39 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for the protection over this family and ask that this person be healed and will change her evil ways. I pray that you will attend to all needs of this family and bless them. In Jesus name Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Salome11_*guest*

Salome11_*guest*

Posted July 13, 2011 - 3:47 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, we pray for your intervention in this family. Thank you that no weapons formed against those you have redeemed will prosper. We, your servants are your church and you said you will build your church and the gates of hell will not prevail. We pray and come against the work of the enemy who come only to steal, kill and and destroy the peace in this home. Jesus came to repair the broken walls, He is the Restorer of Streets with Dwellings Isaiah 58:12. Thank you that you will restore this family back to wholeness - In Jesus Name, Amen.

Edited by Salome11, July 13, 2011 - 3:48 AM.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies