Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Return Of Loved One

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 lostmike_*guest*

lostmike_*guest*

Posted July 12, 2011 - 1:52 AM

im hoping and praying one day god will grant me my prayer! i've been praying and asking for some time now, it's been said ask and it will be answered and if two or more agree and it shall be done, well it has not been done for me. i'm not asking for fame,glory, power, riches i'm just asking for the return of lisa the mother of our child and the one i love with all my heart and soul,so i am asking for help with my prayer? or is it for me to be alone by gods will?
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 edz_*guest*

edz_*guest*

Posted July 12, 2011 - 2:41 AM

hello i can relate to you now, you know just trust God and everything will be fine again. you are so positive and theres no problem now i know your prayers are granted now just believe God bless you and yes lisa will come back to you have faith ♥
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 lostmike_*guest*

lostmike_*guest*

Posted July 12, 2011 - 10:18 PM

Thank you edz im hoping it will be i've been praying and asking for about an year and thank you for your faith and reply i see was viewed by a few and guess the need for love in someones life is a wast to some not to reply for they have someone in there lifes. till one day they may be in need of a loved ones return. and again i thank you for your reply and my god bless and help in your needs

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies