Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Protection Against Witchcraft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bernz_*guest*

Bernz_*guest*

Posted July 10, 2011 - 11:26 PM

Hi everyone as you know Ive been going through demon possession, have been for 3 almost 4 months now, and it's been hard taking up the authority God has given me the Authority of the cross and it's power. They have told me that they have gotten a witch by the name of Denise White to hex me and that they just use her to hex me, and they don't care about her or there own people, people... satan kills, steals and destroys even his own people. They can't stand humans because they are the splitting image of God, they are capable of love like the father and the son but not unconditional love "Agape" like the triunity of God, we have been created in his likeness. Can i please have your prayers against the witchcraft that has been said against me. This witch added me on -banned site- aswel. I have been praying and breaking incantations and hex's for a while so please pray against the hexes that is said upon me. Love you all. Blessings.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 missjobella_*guest*

missjobella_*guest*

Posted July 10, 2011 - 11:51 PM

Im sorry to hear this I will pray for you I hope with the help of God you will win this battle.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 roxy7999

roxy7999
  • 559 posts

Posted July 11, 2011 - 12:12 AM

God bless you and may you live peaceful with gods protection. In the name of Jesus please help her to get away from the witchcraft in her life. In Jesus name, amen.

#4 babydoll_*guest*

babydoll_*guest*

Posted July 11, 2011 - 3:29 AM

Dear Lord, i command every hex over this man's life to be broken in Jesus mighty name.Let the power of your resurrection and your blood completely over turn this situation and conquer this darkness and iniqity.I pray also for this witch, let her be brought to her knees where she has no choice but to surrender.I commit her to your authourity.Satan, you have no authourity over God's child.He is a blood bought son of the mist high God, who will contend with you mightily because you are contending with His child.Bring total peace, and protection and let no further attacks prosper.In Jesus mighty name Amen.

#5 Bernz_*guest*

Bernz_*guest*

Posted July 11, 2011 - 5:22 AM

Thank you all dearly for your prayers :)
I will be going for deliverance tomorrow and will finally be free of all this. Who the son sets free is free indeed!

Posted July 11, 2011 - 11:42 AM

Oh Lord, I pray for protection. May God protect her from all harm. In Jesus Name. Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies