Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God's Appointment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 shazzjordan_*guest*

shazzjordan_*guest*

Posted July 04, 2011 - 2:14 AM

Dear Friends
My son's school appeal was not successful.
Yes I did feel very let down by God, as I fasted and prayed soooo hard for this......but God has shown me that our dissapointment is His appoinment.
Help me to pray His will for my son's school and I still truely believe that God will make a way possible.
Thank you Lord for being the God who makes a way. AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted July 04, 2011 - 2:39 AM

Romans 8:28 says and I quote 'And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.' Thank You Lord even in this disappointment for we know that You are at work to bring out a greater appointment...amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 jayrene

jayrene
  • 1,106 posts

Posted July 04, 2011 - 2:43 AM

Amen to the prayer above in Jesus name.

Praise you oh Lord God.

Father we thank you for we know that in all things that is happening in our lives you are at work in us. Father we also know that when you close a door there is always something better that is waiting that you have prepared for shazzjordan's son.

Give her wisdom and knowledge always Lord that she sees your will in her life and help her to always follow it and walk in it. Lord give her the strength that no matter what, she will hold on to your words and promises.. for you said Lord... For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremeiah 29:11) and that includes her son Father.

We thank you Lord God, continuously bless shazzjordan Lord in Jesus mighty name we pray Amen.

#4 ezekielsp

ezekielsp
  • 1,090 posts

Posted July 04, 2011 - 2:46 AM

John 14:13-14 – And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father

- Praying In Jesus Name - AMEN

#5 faithope

faithope
  • 2,061 posts

Posted July 04, 2011 - 3:09 AM

"our dissapointment is His appoinment".

Thank You dear Lord that You have given YOur word in season to shazzjordan and she can bank on it knowing that You have YOur best interest for her and her son. We give You all the praise and worship and thanksgiving, in YOur matchless Name, Jesus, amen. \o/

#6 jay_*guest*

jay_*guest*

Posted July 04, 2011 - 3:53 AM

Psalm : 61 Hear my cry o lord
listen to my prayer

From the ends of the earth i call to you

as my heart grows faint
lead me to the rock that is higher
than i

#7 rannon_*guest*

rannon_*guest*

Posted July 04, 2011 - 4:19 AM

Dear Shazzjordan God knows the desires of your heart!I was told just yesterday that we should praise Him and worship Him and He will help us.We believe it!!God bless

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies