Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

People Seriously Ill

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 gentlesoul510_*guest*

gentlesoul510_*guest*

Posted June 29, 2011 - 12:08 PM

Please pray for the following people who either go to my church or are friends of my fellow church members. Eight year old Michael with viral menengitis, Joe who suffered a stroke and his wife Mary fighting the MRSA infection and Bob at the Mayo clinic in dire need of a liver transplant after chemo drugs damaged his liver. Thank you and God bless you for your prayers.

Edited by gentlesoul510, June 29, 2011 - 12:09 PM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 god_loves_all_*guest*

god_loves_all_*guest*

Posted June 29, 2011 - 12:31 PM

Dear friend, I prayed to God for you.
May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.
Amen .....!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 hosannah8_*guest*

hosannah8_*guest*

Posted June 29, 2011 - 12:43 PM

THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEALING THESE PEOPLE FROM EVERYTHING THEY NEED HEALING FOR. PERMANENTLY AND QUICKLY.

#4 Guilty_*guest*

Guilty_*guest*

Posted June 29, 2011 - 1:13 PM

Dear LORD, let YOUR healing hand and peace be with this family - Amen

#5 norma_*guest*

norma_*guest*

Posted June 29, 2011 - 2:29 PM

Praying for little Michael dear God protect him from this sickness and heal his body. Please bless Joe & Mary for a quick recovery and good health. And bring Bob a liver donor so that he can declare your good works Lord. I ask this in your name. AMEN

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies