Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer's For Passing Exams

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Marirod

Marirod
  • 416 posts

Posted June 28, 2011 - 7:22 PM

Please pray for my daughter who has 3 exams on Thursday. Prayer that God may permit her to recall everything that she has studied and heard in lectures. Also the wisdom to slove whatever complicated questions she may come across. Lord please remember her faithfulness and devotion for you. Bless her and permit her to do well. In Jesus name. Amen!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted June 28, 2011 - 7:24 PM

Praying for test exams to be good and life to be good. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 chickie717_*guest*

chickie717_*guest*

Posted June 28, 2011 - 7:32 PM

Lord hear this mother's pleas for her daughter's exam...I pray that her daughter not only will pass but she will Excel!..

In the name of Jesus amen!

Edited by chickie717, June 28, 2011 - 7:33 PM.

#4 grayIII_*guest*

grayIII_*guest*

Posted June 28, 2011 - 8:10 PM

GOD in the name of jesus christ bless this girl with the wisdom and knowledge and understanding for these exsams that she has to take , and to whach over her with the blood of our lord and savior jesus christ. amen

#5 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted June 28, 2011 - 8:24 PM

Heavenly Father, You are the Almighty creator who has given us a mind that can retain and store knowledge. Help Marirod's daughter be able to bring that stored knowlege forth and give her the wisdom and understanding she needs to solve the complicated questions. Help her to be successful with all of her tests. Bless her with the talents and knowledge that You have given to her and guide her in putting it to good use as a faithful steward, in Jesus name, amen

"...God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom:..." Dan. 1:17

"For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy." Ecc. 2:26

#6 luiza_*guest*

luiza_*guest*

Posted June 28, 2011 - 9:15 PM

Flying colours for her in Jeus mighty name I pray
amen

#7 norma_*guest*

norma_*guest*

Posted June 28, 2011 - 10:19 PM

I pray that she will have the clarity she needs to answer all questions correctly and that she recalls all needed information and get a good grade on her exam. Don't let her be worried and you are by her side.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies