Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer To Keep My Job

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 bukoto56_*guest*

bukoto56_*guest*

Posted June 21, 2011 - 3:05 AM

Oh Lord let me keep my job. I have made many mistakes at work and have been warned but I seem not to learn from my mistakes. Please let me have a chance again. I shall be better with the Lord's help. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 keitgra

keitgra
  • 167 posts

Posted June 21, 2011 - 3:17 AM

I prayed for you
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 sunny_*guest*

sunny_*guest*

Posted June 21, 2011 - 3:38 AM

i had prayer for you . GOD will listen to our prayers . be in good cheer. praise the lord

Posted June 21, 2011 - 3:50 AM

I pray Father for mercy and kindness to be lavished upon bukoto56. I pray for his employers to see that he is learning and growing in his job and for them to give him more time and chances. I pray Lord that You will put Your mighty hand upon him at work and help him with his job. In Jesus name I pray this. AMEN. bev.

Posted June 21, 2011 - 4:49 AM

God pls give this person guidance to do the right thing and that the work place will give them another chance, IJN

#6 Pearl623_*guest*

Pearl623_*guest*

Posted June 21, 2011 - 5:45 AM

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that you will give her understanding, knowledge and wisdom to do her job well. I pray that company will give her another chance. Amen

#7 Grace1_*guest*

Grace1_*guest*

Posted June 21, 2011 - 7:24 AM

IN JESUS NAME LORD LET THIS PERSON STILL HAVE THEIR JOB. AMEN. NO TESTING PLEASE LORD. AMEN.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies