Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank You Lord Jesus, For Everything In This Life!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 jilcel_*guest*

jilcel_*guest*

Posted June 19, 2011 - 12:14 AM

Dear God,
Thank you for All Your Blessings!
Thank you for the Gift of Life !
Thank you for our Strength and Healing !
Thank you for Keeping Us Safe Always!
Thank you for Your Protection!
Thank you for Your Guidance!
Thank you for Your Deliverance from all the pain and trials we have experienced !
Thank you for Answering All Our Prayers!
Thank you for Leading Us ! Guiding Us !
Thank you for Forgiving our sins, amidst all our weaknesses!
And most especially..Thank you for being my Very Best Friend!
And Thank you for Your Unconditional Love!

Please forgive me in all of my sins! Please take complete control of my life! Please, Take away all the negative traits, negative thoughts and negative feelings i have!
Please, Take Complete Control of my Life! Guide me and Lead me in this Life For The Best in accordance to your will !

Lord,Thank you for a wonderful job you gave me! May this job continue to stay for a very long time for me! Not just temporary or just passing by! Bless my employer (FAINT) and protect them always!
Lord,Help me to be able to pay my newly bought house! I believe that You are Our Provider! Please grant my prayer of owning a house for my mom and other siblings! I am not asking for too much, Lord..just owning a house ( our house is presently built in a lot we do not own ) I know as I believe that Nothing Is Impossible in You! Please Hear and Answer our prayers!
Please Bless, Protect, Save, Heal and Guide my family always - Nanay Luming,Noravic and family (Mack,Arone,Gigo);Analiza and sons ( Bogz RJ and Lawrence ); Ma.Linda and family (CJ,SC,LJ and Rolly );Teresa and family (JAJA,TOTO and JOJO); Cesar Jr. and Rasshell as well as our Relatives,Friends and Neighbors! Please Bless them always and Keep them Safe!
I believe in your miracle and power Oh God ! You have always been my source of strength,my hope and source of my life!I believe that Nothing is Impossible in You as You are In Control of Everything! I believe that you will answer all our Prayers! Thank you so much,My Lord! My God!
In this i ask in Your Mighty Name, AMEN!!

your daughter,
Cecille

Edited by jilcel, June 19, 2011 - 12:16 AM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Ms. Unbeatable

Ms. Unbeatable
  • 326 posts

Posted June 19, 2011 - 12:46 AM

yes Lord amen to this prayerrequest...in Jesus name amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted June 19, 2011 - 2:08 AM

dear god, please help

Posted June 19, 2011 - 4:49 AM

dear god, please help in any way

#5 putri_*guest*

putri_*guest*

Posted June 19, 2011 - 5:25 AM

thank You God for everything that You have been giving to us and our life.
We love You Jesus
amen

#6 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted June 19, 2011 - 7:52 AM

Lord cheerfulness and thankfulness and love are here hopefully praying and continuance of these traits you have blessed us all. Thanks. Amen.

Posted June 19, 2011 - 11:19 AM

dear god, please help

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies