Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer/protection Against Evil People!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 amor_*guest*

amor_*guest*

Posted May 18, 2011 - 9:15 AM

I work for an outpatient lab in a hospital.I had this rude mother who brought her teenage son in for blood work.Her son wasn't in the computer and when I told her this she had an attitude,I kept my cool.She made remarks to her son that I was stupid and couldn't read,which really got me really upset.I didn't say nothing back to her cause I really didn't want to stoop to her level in front of her son.I did call her doctor's office and told the nurse how rude the mother was.At times it is hard for me to keep my cool with people like this,but the Lord was with me yesterday,cause I truly wanted to pulled that mother across the desk and just beat some sense into her but I didn't.I just want the Lord to keep me strong,protected,blessed and calm through stuff like this..
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted May 18, 2011 - 9:29 AM

I pray that the SPIRIT OF GOD will continue to grant you grace in this manner to always overcome Satan and his agents and be a soul winner by your Christian patience and love in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN.
Romans 12
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord.

20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 8877Crystal_*guest*

8877Crystal_*guest*

Posted May 18, 2011 - 9:32 AM

I am so sorry that his happened to you. I will pray that God keeps you close to his heart. Remember are fighting against principalites, not flesh and blood. I will pray for your strength, and that joy overflows thru every vein in your body. God bless you.

#4 gnipoh1008

gnipoh1008
  • 1,172 posts

Posted May 18, 2011 - 9:46 AM

Praise the Lord you were able to keep your cool, sis. "Cease from anger and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing." (Psalm 37:8)

Loving God, may you continue to grant amor the grace, self-control, and patience when dealing with rude and unreasonable patients. I pray in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies