Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God Bless My Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sharada_*guest*

Sharada_*guest*

Posted May 11, 2011 - 12:23 AM

Dear Brother & sister pls prayer for my daughter steffy who is studying dipolma 2 year her exams r 12 may to 28 may so pls prayer that my daughter writer well all her exams & pass this year because she is worried that she can writer well all 12 subjects & pass becuse she studys so had & writer exams every year but unluckly she failes in her exams always this happen in her life so she afried that this what it vell happen this time will God Bless her & do miracle in her life & she will pass or no because she is tired of earing that always failing in her exams so pls do somthing & prayer for my daughter so this time she pass in exams & blessed by God has a mom to her even i to praying daily to Lord my pls do somthing & bless my daughter so that she pass all her exams iam staying fasting & praying to my God untill my dauhter results come pass i thought for staying fasting to my Lord so that my God listen my prayer this time & pass my daughter in her exams so pls even u all prayer for my daughter that God give her good kenowledge & wisdom & memory Power & good health so she studys well & pass in her exams pls kindly do something & prayer for my daughter so that atleast God listen u all prayers & bless my daughter & she pass in her exams Thank U & prise the Lord.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 juanmuriango_*guest*

juanmuriango_*guest*

Posted May 11, 2011 - 12:55 AM

Praying for you my sister
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted May 11, 2011 - 1:37 AM

Lord we commit Steffy to You, the all wise God. We command the failure to leave her in Jesus name. Grant her wisdom and knowledge in her life and study. We pray for the wisdom of young Daniel to be upon her in Jesus name. We decree success in her exams this time around in Jesus name...amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies